"Your not my gf"?

Why does my friends with benefits feel the need to remind me Im not his girlfriend all the time. Once we were in MY CAR and he said "Its not like your my girlfriend and I have feelings for you"
2 nights ago we were talking about trying new things and he said "Your not my gf"

Not once have I ever asked him what are we? Or claimed to be his girlfriend if anything I talk to him about other guys. I told him I still talk to my ex boyfriend. I dont want to be with him. His lifes not together anyway. I dont see why he feels the need to keep bringing it up. He turns jealous and controlling sometimes. At that point I just go home.

86

Most Helpful Guy

• He may be afraid you are catching feelings. Just continue not caring because in reality you don't and he will get it.

Most Helpful Girl

• He reminds you because He's hoping you'll say " I know I'm not your girlfriend but I want to be"

What Guys Said 5

• I dont think he wants a relationship with you, it sounds like he's just jealous/controlling. He wants to be in a position of power.

I don't get why you're with him tho. Unless I'm reading it wrong it seems you don't care about him and he treats you like shit. He gets to have sex with you no strings attach and disrespect you.

I'm genuinely curious, what type of traits do girls look for in a friends with benefits, is it just 100% looks?

• You have a very good point. I didn't go out looking for a friends with benefits it kinda just happened. It was fun in the beginning. I really liked him. Now Its just really draining.

• No, But I know hi lived with one of them before. Now he's pissing me off. I have to spoken to him in 4 days and when i did he barely texts me. Before we use to talk and he would make plans to see me now nothing. Ugh whatever. I just deleted his number

• Are you sure he's not a woman with a cock? You should find a better friends with benefits, cause that just seems kinda insecure.

• It sounds like he wants you to be his girlfriend.

• Oh boy, this guy is falling for you. Walk away.

• so you don't start getting feeling for him

What Girls Said 7

• He says that like completely void of context? That's weird. Honestly, I think there is a part of him that perhaps wants you to be more than a friends with benefits but he knows his life isn't together and perhaps there is another part of him that really doesn't want that, or he knows you don't want that, so he's trying to come out on top by being the one to be clear that YOU'RE not HIS girlfriend... Either way, he's being pretty immature about it and I'd caution against spending too much time with him.

• He is probably pissed that you are not his girlfriend

• It sounds like he's trying to convince himself that he doesn't have feelings for you altough he migth.

• Maybe he is just stating it for his sanity, so that he remembers you aren't his girlfriend.

• What's making you stick with him? He told you the truth... I wonder why you won't leave?

• He sounds like an ass.

• "I don't want to be with him"

Jesus christ, THEN WHY DO YOU FUCK HIM?

When he says "you're not my gf" it means why should he try new things on you when you dont deserve them.
    Those things are reserved for girl friends not for meaningless fuck buddies.

• Why so judgmental? People have needs, and it's better to fuck the same person regularly than to fuck randoms to scratch the itch...

• You knew what it was when you got with him though.

• No I didn't