He makes me so mad! and he spreads crazy untrue rumors about me!

please don't judge just help me what is the meanest thing I can say to my ex boy friend who is turning everyone against me with lies please help me

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Ignore him - if you try and play these games with him, you are only going to risk your own sanity.

You want some hurtful stuff to say:

"Hey josh, your doctor called today" (He says: "What doctor? what did he want")

"It was doctor maybury, he said your test results came back positive"

"You know, what's funny about you saying this hurtful sh*t, is that you begged to get some and never did. See ya asshole"

"Roses are red, violets are blue, your d*** is so short, you could wear a tu-tu"

• Oh mi gosh that is so funny its perfect hahaha

• Alright fine): Ill be the bigger person... he's still a d*** though between you and me

• For sure, I feel you on that ^_^

Some kids never grow up, he will be one of them- at least until a brutal wake up call that we aren't in second grade any more.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• HE HAS HERPES...LOL NO FOR REAL You SHOULD JUST TAKE THE HIGH ROAD AND ACT LIKE HE IS CRAZY.

• Say he has a very small penis and he is horrible in bed. In fact, he is so bad, he never made you have an orgasm.

• Fail: Reason: "Not Funny Enough"

- "Your penis is so short- that I want a divorce"

• Boo!!!!! (for giving me a downer) But, your answer is pretty funny!