What to say to "I have wet dreams about you"?

My friends with benefits told me he has wet dreams about me.

I was like ok. I dont know what to say.

He also told me he thinks about us having sex on his lunch break (we work together)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As a rule I'd usually be too embarrassed to tell a girl but I've told an ex girlfriend that I'd had wet dreams over her and she didn't really respond well or bad but I had a bad response Fromm a girl on YouTube who posts videos on fitness and always wears very sexy tight shorts etc. i had a wet dream about her and thought she'd take it as a compliment and be flattered that she made a guy cum from just a little video. She replied saying it's disgusting and she's a serious trainer not a stripper. I felt terrible for mentioning it but then I don't know what she expects when her videos are obviously sexy? I'm usually too embarrassed if I know the person.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• That would be me haha. I'd be like "Oh I see... that's nice..." lol. I think he wants you to engage in some dirty talk with him, like asking what you did in his dreams, or what he did to you, what you've thought about, fantasies, etc. I get feeling super awkward about doing that though.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• See if there's anything you can make happen from them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Say "did I put 3 or 4 fingers in your ass?"

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes