Deleting pictures right after breaking up?

My boyfriend broke up with me on Friday because he doesn't want marriage and children like I do. He said it's not fair to me since it's all I want. My friends looked at his Instgram today and he took down all of our pictures. Does this mean he doesn't care? Or is he trying to heel? What does this mean? Help! So heartbroken over this break up.

46

Most Helpful Guy

• In this case, it's most likely his way to heel. I don't think he wanted to breakup, he did it for you because he will just stop you from having something you want, and it's something very important.

Some people delete pictures because they don't care, I've done it, and I didn't care because we were done, but in this case, since I believe he still likes/love you, he's doing it to heal.

Most Helpful Girl

• He may have been just hasty and Haste does make waste as they say. He may have taken the time, with the writing on the wall and all, so it didn't look him in the face And... Hurt like hell, I can tell.
    Give him some time and some space. He probably will contact you when he is Missing the kissing so do not give up, there may be More ins tore to talk about so don't fear here, dear.
    And if it turns out that it is even friends to the end, then it was meant for you to find someone who wants what you do.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 5

• Taking pictures off social media isn't the same as deleting them. It means you're not sharing them with others anymore. It should be expected.

He broke up with you BECAUSE he cares. Make the choice- him or children- then move forward in that direction.

• It's a step towards healing. He's trying to get over you.

• Get over it. He is looking for another girl.

• Yea that's a healing thing. You don't clear your whole ig of her because you didn't care about her

• I think he dont want to remember you and he want start fresh.

What Girls Said 3

• It means he's trying to get over you and is probably not planning to get back with you no matter what in the near future. He's distancing himself from you. In a way it's good that he broke up with you now, before things got any more serious. At least he didn't wait til he knocked you up, then left.

• He's moving on and trying to heal.

• Get over it, he doesn't care, when a boy take down pictures from social media or his phone, or laptop that's mean he is looking for another cat.. he is a moron so forget him..