How do I let go the past and move forward with my ex?

So please try to step in my shoes, and help me out. Me and my ex were together 4 1/2 years. He cheated on me and I left him. The girl he cheated on me with was his friend. They were together 5 months and way later down the line I heard she was pregnant and had a miscarriage. they didn't work out and he went through a few other girls and a year later came back to me saying how he couldn't eeplace me. He realized I was the one he's always wanted. He's been proving to me and I could tell he's changed. I told him it's not going to be easy but he's still trying. He got my name tatted on him too, and takes me on dates. Something he NEVER used to do.. Well , it scars me because I was pregnant from him but miscarried.. It gets me so mad like how can he be that stupid to knock someone else up.. And then while he started proving to me, she (his ex he got pregnant) popped up in his messages saying "hi (:" there was no messages from him though.. How do I forget that he had gotten ANOTHER girl pregnant? Do I just leave him even though I love him? how can I stop thinking about that?

01

What Guys Said 1

• "Me and my ex were together 4 1/2 years. "

^by 4 u mean 4 = for? or "4.5 years together"? if da latter then sure it's a good amount of time...

"They were together 5 months and way later down the line I heard she was pregnant and had a miscarriage."

^pregnant by him though?

" they didn't work out and he went through a few other girls and a year later came back to me saying how he couldn't eeplace me."

^did u know about those other gals when he said it though?

"He got my name tatted on him too, and takes me on dates. "

^it means much then... think about it... tattoo means a lot... it cannot be removed easily... ;)

" Well , it scars me because I was pregnant from him but miscarried.. It gets me so mad like how can he be that stupid to knock someone else up.. "

^i see... understand about how u feel... but to me it sounds like he's being interested... mostly coz of his tattoo...

"And then while he started proving to me, she (his ex he got pregnant) popped up in his messages saying "hi (:" there was no messages from him though.. "

^she was da one who sent though... not him... ;)

"How do I forget that he had gotten ANOTHER girl pregnant? Do I just leave him even though I love him? how can I stop thinking about that?"

^if u realise he really likes u and u can forgive him about it... then ok i guess... ;)

What Girls Said 0