How to let go?

There is this girl that I have a lot of feelings for. I know that I should let her go, but for some reason I can't. We have actually gone on more than two dates. Every time I see her I just want to keep trying. She seems a little bit more distant than before as well as not really returning my text. Looking for some advice.

02

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• wow boyz all 3 of us actually share the same problem.

and I also don't want to admit it... but these girls probably know we like them, but are just playing with us to keep their confidence and self-esteem up. but my heart tells me otherwise. it seems all 3 if us need help

• Wow, you sound just like me. But you actually got two dates. I haven't been able to get a second one that I KNOW I deserve and really feel that she'll fall for me. I feel like there's something there, some potential, and I'm sure you do, too. I don't know what this girl is doing to you, but with mine, she's playing around with my heart, getting me to schedule dates and then responding two days later that she's busy on that day and doing the same thing over and over, and yet still teasing me and being happy. It really sucks. I hope someone on here gives us both advice.