Will he ever come back to me?

i met him by online dating, we talked online for three months, both wanted marriage, he said if everything worked out, he wanted things to go faster. he came to see me during the holiday, we spent ten days together all day and night. and when he went back, two weeks later, he broke up with me, because he thought he would miss more, but he didn't, he did like me, but not enough to marry, he wanted to meet new guys , wanted me to be happy. he was polite, didn't want to hurt me, but i couldnt accept it, the next day , we talked again, he said it didn't mean there was definitely no chance at all. he would give it a few weeks to go. we set up a time to talk the next day, i listened to some friends advice , sent him a message telling him my feelings for him that i love him so much. when he saw the message, he was so happy, he wanted to talk, but i didn't wait for him, i was scared that he would say no again. the next day i sent him messages , wanted to talk but he didn't reply, the next day he replied, said he was sick. i sent some messages to comfort him, then the next day he replied, much better, i just sent one message, then left. because my friends told me if he wanted me back, he would contact me. but he didn't. three days later, i contacted him again, but no reply till now. it is about twently days since he said broke up.. i love him so much, he is so nice, i am a shy person , afraid to tell people my feelings. i want him to be back, would things be different if i have waited for him that night? will he be back? please help me out , i love him so much.

• yes, he will
  • no, he won't.
he said he wanted me to be happy when he broke up, he couldnt make a commitment now, but my age is 28, time to get married, he wanted me to find other guys to marry, the night he said he would give a few weeks to go , then at the end of the talk, he said he wasn't confident. after i told him my feelings, he seemed very happy, but i didn't wait for him. would it be different if i have waited for him, talked to him? i regret a lot.
things are little like drama now. the day he deleted me, i was writing a letter to him, telling him my feelings for him and explaining things between us, one day later, he added me back. but he didn't talk to me, i sent him messages to ask him whether he wants to talk, but no reply... i dont know why he added me back if he doesn't plan to talk to me. i dont know what he wants, just the silence, its been five days now, should i go on waiting?

52

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't sound like he wants you back. It's quite convenient that he would be sick all of a sudden, especially when he said he couldn't make a commitment now.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm so sorry this happened to you but I guess your friends are right. If he wants you, he'll come back. After all, you've done your part. I mean, you've told him honestly your feelings for him and you've already sent him a couple of messages and you got no reply. Guys are very literal generally speaking. You don't have to go deeper into what they say and what they show to know what they mean. If he likes you, he will do things to let you know. If he doesn't, you'll keep wondering if he does or not. This is just coming from me though. You better move on. But it's still all up to you. Go girl! You are wonderful and you don't have to waste time pondering about if he'll come back or not. It may be tough to start moving on but definitely you'll get there. :)

• yes, you are right. he has deleted me last night, i should move on too. thank you for your advice.

• He's not worth it. You're welcome! :)

What Guys Said 1

• He won't come back, bit that's a positive thing because now you can get on with your own life.

• i was writing an email to him to tell him my feelings when he deleted me, two days later, he added me back, but he didn't talk to me, he was online, but he didn't talk to me, i couldnt bear the ignorence, the pain i deleted him. but i keep thinking of him, do you think he will give me another chance if i i contact him again?

• I think you should give yourself a chance. Delete him, forget him, move on.

What Girls Said 4

• It wouldn't have been different if you waited for him. If he truly wanted to be with you, nothing would have stopped him. He's being very flimsy and he clearly can't commit. Time to move on.

• yes, i think you are right. i kept blaming myself for that. now since he has deleted me, so i think it is time to move on. thank you for the advice

• Oh!
    You are being too needy! If you want something with him in the future, you need to stop right now what you are doing because you are causing greater damage. Go see coach corey's videos now on youtube and don't talk to your ex until you have learned some lessons!
    Also, might you be a rebound girl? I have been and I applied most of the coach's advice. Now my ex is chasing me again.

If you have other questions, let me know.

• I wish I would have found coach earlier.. I just found him yesterday.. sadly.. it's been 3 weeks since the breakup... so I'm not sure if I did too much damage to the point of no return... but yesterday... she was like "i think we should be friends that only talk occasionally" right after.. I found coach... I realize... we won't talk occasionally... we will NEVER talk unless if she contacts me.

• thanks for yoour advice, he deleted me on Skype last night. there is no hope now. i am moving on.

• @Franco610 i wish you good luck

• Hi dear i read your comment and i know how you feel now because i have passed through this same way with my boyfriend and i was so depressed but am happy now we are back together today there are some advice i would have to give you to take and it will surely work out for you i want you to email me on my private email so we can talk better and tell you what to do. this is my email address mccartkatty@gmail. com i will be waiting for your mail ok

• Sorry but it's time to move on and try to heal. You can't keep texting him.

• i sent him some messages, but he didn't reply. last night he deleted me, i think it is clear enough to let him go. thank you for your advice