Should I let my sister do this?

My sister wants to find me a boyfriend that likes me for me, loves me and cares for/about me.I think the reason she is doing this is because she is sick and tired of my heart being broken by my ex's. Should I let her do this? What should I do if she does find me one? All I need is some advice on what to do and more like that. Will you please help me!

23

Most Helpful Guy

• The person that knows you best is yourself - but your sister would be the next best person, though her "opinion" on who is right for you, will not be what you feel is corrected.

Find out what you want and have her sister show you how to have fun and recollect yourself after these severe breakups. Don't allow her the option of "arranging blind dates" for you- just let her point out some cute boys that you may like, then she steps out of the picture.

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 2

• I think it is really cool that your sister would want to do that for you but I think you yourself should find and decide what it is you want and who it is you like. Don't let her find a boyfriend for you but once you find someone you like have him meet your sister and see what she thinks of him. I myself don't mind meeting someones siblings, it's nice that they care. Best of luck

• Wow. You're lucky you have an older sibling. Let her help you out. What do you have to lose?

What Girls Said 2

• well, its a cute idea and you nevr know she might find 'the one

id say go for it but if you don't like tha guy are aren't physically atracted but he's nice are sumthin don't lead him on :D

• I can't imaginb a dude broken ur heart, you are so pretty.