Have you ever had someone come back (whether you broke it off or they did) that you felt you didn't have a great connection with?

Since I've been dealing with a breakup lately... I went thinking back to old relationships. or "things" and people who I kind of liked.. but I honestly didn't think we had a great relationship.. after awhile they came back to me... I was surprised because it's like... we barely dated that long, weren't really intimate or anything like that.. but sooner or later they came back.. I didn't even know they had feelings for me... it's weird.. because the girl who just broke up with me.. we were together 6 months.. talked about EVERYTHING so much personal stuff... had deep convos.. did/said things for each other neither of us have done in the past.. and truly genuinely felt a connection/love... and I'm terrified that she'll never come back... Is this because I actually care? and in the past.. i didn't care if those other girls came back or not?

11

What Girls Said 1

• Because you still like her

What Guys Said 1

• I think it happened a few times.