Guys, My Ex Girl Friend Contacted me what should I do?

We are in 5years relationship, we are 4years live-in & we have 3years old son, all her things and stuffs. We Broke up for 2mos and 1week now, we have missunderstation, misscommunication and i doubt to her, bec of changing password in FB, Turn off CP, Blocked me in CP, she blocked me in facebook, she create the facebook account that im blocked, shaving the hmmm "P". the reason is her sister ask how to do that & she demo. she spend more time with friends rather than to me as her live-in partner and my son.. they go to resto bar many times, she sleepover in "FRIEND" she said without telling me where, when, who with she is, & she always a guys sitting always next to her in every picture i see. & many more misunderstation & misscommunication that's why i doubt.

and also her sister doing that to me in almost to most liying and hiding, my son is in my house. she didn't see our son until now.

our fight is on Cellphone Text only, As time passes by our fight getting worse brining past argument and fight.. but the put she said the last time we met July 19, 2015 this started at July the time she ask me that she will stay in there house to bonded w/ her sister because there parents is was'nt there.

in July i have surprises and i will make a proposal to her to marry me, that why in July 18 i old to her if she will not go home at 12:00am we are break.. the worse part she celebrate ASAP with her friends that time 12:00am to 4am in resto bar and make announcement she was single, not merried and has a son only, more than she will go home to me and our child.

if the fight and argument get worse she will turn off the cp, blocked me after 3 to 6days we are going to text each other again,2x she lost her cellphone because stolen. then now she contacted me in Facebook telling..

How are you? please Greet your mother and your brother a happy birthday.
I miss apollo (our son). But i dont want that you make him ace to for us to get b

• WHAT TO DO?
  • DO I GOING TO PURSUE HER i sill love her and i dont have broken family!

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "We Broke up for 2mos and 1week now, we have missunderstation, misscommunication and i doubt to her, bec of changing password in FB, Turn off CP, Blocked me in CP, she blocked me in facebook, she create the facebook account that im blocked, shaving the hmmm "P"."

^so u say u were sharin da same pass... but she changed it coz for some reason she didn't trust u anymore? wot made her don't trust u anymore then?

"she always a guys sitting always next to her in every picture i see. & many more misunderstation & misscommunication that's why i doubt."

^oh sorry... then u were da one who changed passwords and stuff... then i guess i cannot blame u if she hides things from u... when u mention about these pics... is she being wid da SAME guy? or wid various guys in general?

"and also her sister doing that to me in almost to most liying and hiding, my son is in my house. she didn't see our son until now."

^wot do u mean here? sorry didn't get it... how does her sis lie to u?

"our fight is on Cellphone Text only, As time passes by our fight getting worse brining past argument and fight.. but the put she said the last time we met July 19, 2015 this started at July the time she ask me that she will stay in there house to bonded w/ her sister because there parents is was'nt there."

^if u fight so often as u claim... then how u haven't blocked each other yet? thought u would... anyway i believe u both should try to work things out... since u have a kid together as u said...

"in July i have surprises and i will make a proposal to her to marry me, that why in July 18 i old to her if she will not go home at 12:00am we are break.."

^eh? how did it come? u were fightin a while ago... how things changed and now u r about to marry?

"the worse part she celebrate ASAP with her friends that time 12:00am to 4am in resto bar and make announcement she was single, not merried and has a son only, more than she will go home to me and our child. "

^then she doesn't want to marry... :|

"if the fight and argument get worse she will turn off the cp, blocked me after 3 to 6days we are going to text each other again,2x she lost her cellphone because stolen. then now she contacted me in Facebook telling.."

^didn't she block u from fb? when did she unblock u?

• "How are you? please Greet your mother and your brother a happy birthday.
      I miss apollo (our son). But i dont want that you make him ace to for us to get b"

^last part's missin actually...

anyway... ma point's u should try to get back together since u have a kid together... :)

• i see... and u r welcome... :)