Ex Boyfriend problems?

My ex boyfriend waited over a year to contact me back and was trying to arrange for us to meet and such. He also has not been able to find a girlfriend as well. We ended things very badly and I'm the one that ended it. Why is he still trying to contact me?

We dated for a year and a half. I found out he was cheating on me with a woman who had a child. I told him I was done and never contact me again. He kept saying he will always love me and cares about me but I do not feel the same. I used to love him but I'm not in love with him anymore.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he still feels got you and want to start as friends

What Guys Said 3

• He wants to have sex with you, that's why.

End the contact and move on with your life. On again off again relationships never get fixed and ultimately, that will cause financial and family problems down the road, like in 15 years.

• okay yeah he still remain loves you but doing the same thing like cheating again.. why the fuck he did like this with you as he don't have to

• could be a host of reasons but remember you don't owe him anything so if you don't wanna meet don't

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!