Should I try to get back with my ex?

if my Girlfriend broke up with me to have fun in high school and not worry about having a Boyfriend but still wants to talk to me everyday because I'm the only person she tells everything and can trust should I just cut her off so I don't get hurt or should I just continue talking to her? oh now she's talking about giving me head and stuff, which is weird because we only hooked up twice in the relationship...please explain this to me

51

Most Helpful Girl

• You can still be her friend, but don't do anything with her. She sees you as a backup support for sex so whenever she wants it, she can get it from you. Don't cut her off, but tell her that since you two aren't together, you two can't do those things. I agree with the other girls, it seems as if she's a whore and if she wants to have fun in high school and have no worries, why does she keep wanting to give you head...that's a huge neon sign over her head. Don't do it man, just be her talking buddy.

What Girls Said 4

• forget her she needs to find someone else to tell her problems, she just stick you in an on again off again cycle that could go on for years, these cycle never hurts the user only the receiver, you're not that desperate for friendship!

• Ohkay, it seems like she's a whore and she's

only looking for someone who'll do stuff with her

whenever she feels like it. You can continue to be

her friend, but you should establish some major

boundaries and explain them to her, because you

will probably just be getting your hopes up for nothing.

• Shes a WHORE...i wouldn't do anything with her..i mean still b her friend but I wouldn't go any further than tht...

• well how old is she?

What Guys Said 1

• stay friends,but still move on...but if you can get some from her just being friends...why not..your still young...have fun