How long do u take to lose feeling for someone out of a sudden?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• As soon as the previous one stopped being a possibility. I then realize my future is elsewhere and I pursue new opportunities lol

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have been with someone a very long time, no contact is the way to go, @Cerate. It might take longer because your heart is stronger, but sometimes, out of sight is just what you Might... Need to make it all go away.
    However, if it is someone you don't know well, have known for a short time, then easy to put them out of your mind.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• For everybody it's diffetent. For me to loose feelings for a girl would be over time because I don't quit on a girl even if things are going bad.

• I have a saying off that that so far has always proven true for me.
    "It takes as long to break the bond as it took to make the bond".

What Girls Said 1

• However long it takes for me to catch feelings for someone else. When I start liking someone else, I stop liking the person I liked before, because for me it's impossible to have feelings for more than one person at a time.

• Thats migrating feelings and i discovered its not always a good thing. You are never sure if the feelings moved or are actually for the new person. I personally wait until they are gone first.