Will no contact work?

This guy & I have known wachorher for years we out of no where became romantic.. Things were really good except the fact he got jealous a lot but part of me was okay with it cause I've never had a guy actually care. Anyways, the other night he texted me saying he needed time to think & to himself. I get it, he's been stressed he's had two people very close to him die, he's in college full time & works as a surg tech. He's very busy.. He told me he's never been with someone who has treated him so good & he just needs time. He was very vague. I'm supporting his wishes & giving him his space & time. Even though we never officially dated you think there's a chance he will contact me when he's ready? Should I give it a week or two & contact him? I really like him & I'm trying my best to not contact him & push him away.. Just wanna know if it's possible the space will help him realize he doesn't wanna lose me. I've been there for him through so much & I told him this but I just want the best for him.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes NC tends to work most of the time.

Most Helpful Girl

• NC could work for you in a different way. The NC works very well to get over the person instead of hoping for them to contact you. Use the NC and assume that he will not contact you, that way you can forget about him and move on. Seems to me he will just come to you when he doesn't have anything better to do and will most likely end up using you.

What Guys Said 1

• Because he told you that he needed space, he's the one who asked for it so I say if he wants space and he likes you, he will contact you it's just a matter of time. Wait for him to contact you and you said that you supported him that means that you've done something that he'll remember and you left a mark on him.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!