What should I say? I need help?

I was planning on trying to talk to my ex this weekend but I dont know what to say? Should I just say hey or do something else? she's been mad at me ever since then and all I want is to get closure.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Give her space. She's your ex right? She knows this right? its rude to confuse her with chit chat.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on how long you've been apart from each other. Also if you want to get her back or not. If not then you need to suck it up and move on. As hard at it may seem. The relationship is over.

If on the other hand you want to get back together with her. You need to spend some time away from her. DO NOT contact her for at least 30 days. During that time you should focus on yourself. Work out, spend time with friends. Get over the sadness and finding positive aspects to focus on in your life.

After those 30 days you should be in a better mind frame to contact her. Keep in mind this. Your old relationship is dead. It doesn't exist. You're trying to make a better improved relationship. 1st contact should be something nice and positive and non threatening. A shared interest. Example: A TV show or film you both watched. ' Hey. Just seen that movie (insert fav movie) again on TV. Did you see it? I remembered how much you liked it. Hope you're good'. Simple but effective. It opens up a shared positive memory that you both enjoyed. Its a way of opening up diaglogue. Shows you in a more positive person. It gives her a chance to respond if she wants to or not.

Hope this helps. Good luck

What Girls Said 1

• Just text or message what you need to say and move on

What Guys Said 1

• Just say you really want to talk with enthusiasm.