I do want my ex back but I'm not going to appear like a crazy person act needy or desperate. I don't know why act like that when my ex made the decision and obligations need to get done. If you are going to be done with me then be done completely. Right?
- Ex still has feelings for me and wants me back
- Ex is angry and doesn't want me back
- Ex is hurt and needs time and possibly reconsider
- Other- Please explain
Most Helpful Guy
There are some big information gaps in your story that make it really hard to give a good answer to your question, so I'll just post them here and maybe you can elaborate.
1. You say, "I know the exact reason why it ended." but then you don't elaborate on the reason why. We know it isn't cheating but that still leaves universe of possibilities that could possibly help us understand your ex's behavior.
2. So this car. I'm guessing you two bought it together but you don't give us any details about the financial arrangement. Is there a loan? Who's name is on it? Who is making the payments? Who's name is on the title? Who actually has the vehicle at this time? Just more detail about this arrangement would be helpful.
3. You go on to say "Like we have other things involved I no longer talk about my feelings just obligations that were supposed to be filled." What are these other obligations? Do they involve other things beyond the car? Details!
Perhaps with this information we can start to get a clearer picture of what is going on and give you some better answers.0
- Show AllShow Less