I can't get him off my mind.. and I hate it, he's my ex... I need to get over him... HELP?

I would but he has some of my stuff I need to get back therefore I can't block him until I get it.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Crazy as it might sound that is a decision you have to make. You have to mentally know that you are finished with him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Same here but what u have to do is just don't pay any attention to him and get rid of him off of ur messages , his number , but most in protantly u have to tell ur self he wasn't the one for and he can't bring u done and it helps if u talk to ur close friend who doesn't say anything. You got to remember he can't get u to do anything and ur important and just take tI'm for ur self.

What Guys Said 1

• Block off him or any connections you may have to social media

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!