Is there someone else?

I have not spoken to or seen my friends with benefits in 3 days. The last time I spoke to him he was asking me for gas money at 12am on Sunday cause he could not get home. He said he was going to pay be back still has not done that.

I text him today he was at work and when he got off work he barely texted me. He responses were dry and he didn’t even continue the conversation. He just did a 360. Its crazy cause last week we talked everyday. Hungout all the time now nothing...

I deleted his number and started talking to someone else but I dont understand what happened.

01

Most Helpful Guy

• Friend with benefits and your expecting a fucking marriage proposal, u should of known what youv got yourself into.

• I know but I wasn't expecting off him to drop off the face of the earth

• I can explain it to you, but I can’t understand it for you.

• I get it, I just thought I would not care as much

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0