Why you brokeup with your boyfriend or girlfriend and how your broke up was so much bad?

why you brokeup with your boyfriend or girlfriend and how your broke up was so much bad

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I broke it off cause of some personal reasons that I don't wanna disclose it on the internet, but one of the reason was that it wasn't working. Well who cares lol still young, many more years to go (hopefully ahah). It wasn't that bad actually, it could've been much more worse than it was and for that I'm thankful.

• yeah you have much more time why you date someone if you know you are going to hurt or your going to not work with that guy

• Lol if I knew that either one of us would ended up getting hurt or it won't even work out in the first place, I wouldn't even be with him. That's cause I didn't know -_-

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly with the path she was going down just wasn't one I wanted to follow her down, that and we were just at two different points in our lives, among other things that weren't clear to me at the time but that now are. I won't make the same mistakes again.

What Girls Said 2

• i broke if off because i lost the vision of a future together. it just wasn't working, no matter how much i tried to hang on. a lot was getting in the way. it wasn't that bad, could have been much worse.

• @justbanANNAz oh that fine that it was not bad

• He ignored me for 3 weeks, then dumped me. Personally I think he did me a favor because I don't want to be with a guy who ignores his girlfriend for 3 weeks. I don't know why he dumped me. He never told me why

• what? can you tell me what wrong with that guy?

• I don't know

• that really bad toh but okay you seems nice to him don't know why he dump you okay why don't you ask as person

What Guys Said 1

• It sucked.

• bro why it sucked and is that bad when you broke up