EX getting a new boyfriend?

Why are we so afraid on our exs getting a new boyfriend or girlfriend? Like my ex broke up with me a couple of days ago and before we broke up she was texting all of these new guy friends and snapchatting them all the time when we were togehter. It makes me think she is going to date one of these guys. Why does that bug me/us so much?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably has a good shot with 'Texting all these new guy friends and snapchatting them all the time when we were together.' She is a free agent, up for grabs here, dear, so naturally, it could very well Happen... Reality has set in now, I believe.
    However, with every new face, doesn't necessarily Make it a New Place for her with them. She probably will be comparing every Tom, Dick and Harry to you, and just may be talking about You as well to them.
    There also may come a time down the lonely love line, where she is Missing your Kissing, and end up Texting you in front of every girl and guy who is around.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you can't let her go.

What Girls Said 2

• Because you still have feelings for that person, and it hurts to think they could move on so quickly... but it is only to fill the void of said lost boyfriend or girlfriend.

• Because we still love them. If you don't love her, it won't matter anymore for you.

What Guys Said 1

• who broke up first you or her?

• She broke up with me because of the distance between us three hours. It was a LDR, I only have this year at school before I move back to our home town

• we had been doing it for a year already and she was having problems with work because she drives like 1.5 hours every day one way. I can understand not want to drive another 3 but still I know but she is the one I know it. But I'm going to go into nc and better my self and grow and talk to her in a month or so.

• brother look i also have feeling for that girl who i did LDR as we are so long distnce i show her our future and she also said me that she see the future with me as she treating me like a freind after brokeup then we don't work as a friend as she send me message after 4 days and when ever she message me it feel like she hate me ,, i know you have feeling for her that fine also she broke up with me... BRO LET HER GO NO NEED TO MESSAGE HER