Should I say something?

I just recently learned that my ex got accepted into her dream college where she is going to play soccer at. It's been over a month since the break up and a less then a week since the last time I talked to her. The last time I talked to her I'm pretty sure that I ended up making her mad at me. Should I say congrats on being accepted? Then if I do should I say try to keep the conversation going?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep it short, simple and positive... I just heard you got accepted to_____... Congrats, that's super awesome, you've earned it/worked really hard/deserve it...

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont say anything.
    Your acting out under the "Illusion of action " Thinking that you just need to do something right and it will all turn around for you.
    Last time you made her mad , so why continue this pattern? Your actions might be pushing her further away each time.
    Give her a chance to miss/wonder about you.
    Focus on yourself for a while, keep busy

What Girls Said 1

• You can send her a message. I think it's more safe.

What Guys Said 1

• Just say it once and that's it.