Miss texting the ex?

So my ex broke up with me the other day. We would text all day and snapchat and everything. I just miss having that person to talk to. I wonder if she is going threw the samething, yes she has girlfriends and guys she texts all the time too but I wonder if she is missing texting me? We dated for a year and a half.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Breakup doesn't mean they can't and don't Makeup and that it's goodbye, my love forever. And with an "EX" who still Marks an X in your own softie spot here, dear, there may come a time down the love line when she Out of the Blue... Texts you.
    Don't be surprised if she one day pushes a button to ask how you are? You both shared some His and Her History and with this long term relationship, that speaks volumes to me, she may even want to go back together again.
    And if not, at least right now, maybe friends for awhile, where a nice friendship of nursing and nurturing can slowly bring back "The way we were" and even better the next time.
    If you don't hear anything for a few weeks, you can always' Push a button' yourself on your own end.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Try finding a new girl to replace her.

What Girls Said 1

• She probably misses you a lot too.
    But contacting you would screw her up.
    Which is why she's trying her best to ignore you.
    But I'm sure she's feeling the exact same way

What Guys Said 1

• After a break up, it is perfectly normal to miss the nice things that you enjoyed together. That is why so many people try to reconcile though it very, very rarely works.