Ex who just had a baby with his girlfriend wants to meet me to give him oral?

Yeah you all read title correct,
exes plan is to meet up with people to give him oral, because oral isn't cheating. he just wants excitment

he got me on a dating site and pretended to be someone else, after chatting realised who I was chatting to and told him no, I remember the way he treated me and his vindictive girlfriend he has just had a baby with,

is this man a total joke or what? Is there something mentally wrong with him or is he just the biggest scumbag on earth.

so confused why anyone would want to jeopardise what they have. I'm only glad I didn't have a baby with him which we talked about, I absolutely can't stand his girlfriend but right now my heart is bleeding for her.

why are their horrible people in the world?

He says he loves her, but that's not true though, that's not love, I gave him advice I told him to not drag me into his life I don't need drama.. he said thanks for advice and I made him see sense and he has deleted his account, I told him to stick it out for a year so to see his baby's first everything if he still feels he needs excitment then he should leave, because kids don't need raised in house where love is void.

56

Most Helpful Guy

• Is she in for it as well? Or just him?

• I doubt it as she's just had his baby, this man is clearly insane

• tsk tsk, some people are just blind to common sense

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you even talking to him?

What Guys Said 5

• Your ex is probably suffering delusional syndrome. How is oral sex not a form of cheating defies understanding. He has redefined the term cheating to fit his outlook of the world around me. If I were you, I'd cut off all forms of contact with him.

• Sadly, I've heard someone say they didn't know they cheater on their girl because all they recieved was a hand job and that's not cheating. Come on , wtf? Were people born yesterday.

• Exactly, if you're in company of the opposite sex and even touch that persons genitals it's cheating

• I can't blame him, what did you expect to happen in a society with almost no sexual boundaries at all. That he be loyal? You westerners should choose which one you want to be, free or orderly.

• Wow I'm sorry to hear that. He sounds like a pretty shitty person. I would avoid at all costs.

• Yeah.. I am doing... he was pretending to be someone else begging to meet me, what did he think was goin to happen and I seen it was him.. jump into his arms declaring undying love... he's a jealous little man that wants to leave me alone. he made his bed he ought to learn to lie in it..

• I doubt it, the guy is all about sex, it's constant sex with him, he isn't emotionally invested or mature for relationships.. even before he got her pregnant he was messaging me for sex, now he claimed I wasn't good at it but still messaged, I changed my number when I realised he was treating me as a joke and in that time of his relationship I've not had sex with him and no desire to, once after being dumped was one time to many.. he sees women's sluts, he admitted it to me, so I see through his act telling me he loves his girlfriend and I'm thankful it's not me.. which is why I had that conversation with him I told him stick it out a year, because it will give me peace to find my happiness.. it wasn't for him I hope he's misrable for the year it was for me, to keep moving forward,..

• Well I think you've handled the situation as best you possibly can. Yeah I hope his year sucks too, what an arse.

• Over 7 billion people world wide, its easy to not care about a few in your lifetime

• Yeah, oral isn't cheating and everybody wants excitement. ... right? Who doesn't?

What Girls Said 4

• Tell him to stop contacting you. You're worth more than that. Otherwise you'll tale his boyfriend, how much a pervert he is.

• This sounds like it's not your situation I would just stay out of it. And don't communicate with him.

• He's a fuckboy and a asshole

• Probably both: insane and scumbag. I can't believe some people think this is OK to do so... 😔 Ignore him, do not put yourself in trouble. Sorry for his girlfriend, but it was her choice to be with him after all... none of your business.

• It is my business when he's contacting me to meet up with him.. he's now thanked me for making him see sense because I told him he will end up a McDonald's daddy