What do you think I should do?

I have been in an abusive relationship for over a year. It had led me to depression and anxiety and has affected my health in general. Now that I am finally feeling much better (it ended a few months ago) I feel ready to cut him off of my mind. I have forgotten most of the little details that happened during this year and a half. It is apparently related to a psychological process that the brain starts to deal with trauma.

I feel like deleting his pictures, our conversations and whatever but at the same time I want to keep them because it has been an "important" part of my life, something that has truly changed me for the best... And I also want my futur significant other to know about this.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Delete the ones that brings back bad memories to you. The others that dont mean anything to you can stay with you i think.