Why don't guys want to settle down?

What is it about relationships that scare guys?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Virtually every relationship fails, and guys can lose a lot from trying to make one succeed.

Think of your question as why don't all guys always want to spend a lot of money on ridiculous things for someone else, be forced to only have sex with one girl, put up with a lot of weird emotional bullsh*t, pass through whatever mind games someone wants to play with them, have difficult arguments with someone who refuses to be reasonable, and then watch it end horribly at some point for some stupid reason?

All of those happen at some point during a relationship, some of them happen all the time, maybe that's why guys don't always feel up to it. If girls made relationships easier, guys wouldn't be so unwilling to enter into them. With marriage things get even worse, that's why guys are even less willing to get married.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats a stereotype though. Not all girls are like that.

• Show All
    • "Virutually every relationship fails?" -- I agree there are going to be a lot of girls that you won't be able to see yourself with.

• Yes, virtually every relationship fails. Very few relationships end with life long marriage and end happily ever after, with both people growing old together. Look, I'm sorry I gave you an honest and realistic answer, but getting weird about it isn't going to make you understand this any better or change the way things are. Just believe whatever you want, it seems like that's what you're going to do anyway. I'm sure men just don't like relationships because we're all assholes. Good luck.

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Variety is the spice of life, monogamy is contradictory.

0|0
    0|0
  • mabe its just the guys you like?

0|0
    0|0
  • we're not built that way

0|0
    0|0
  • and you're ready to settle down?

haha.

0|0
    0|0