What do I do? I'm still madly in love with her and think she is my one... Do I keep trying?

My girlfriend of 3 years broke up with me 1 week into college, (we are not in college to party, we are both going for a career) saying she dosnt want to be in a relationship right now, but maybe we can try again in the future. She still wants to be friends and we hang out sometimes, but I'm still in love with her and want to get back together, she says she still has feelings for me, and she is not looking for anyone to date, (even tho like 5 guys are all texting her because they found out she is single) when we hang out I sometimes look for signs she is still into me, and I notice her pupils still dilate when she looks at me like when we were dating, and when we hug it's a long hug, she has been pretty busy with homework and trying to make new friends, so I'm hoping that's the only reason she dosnt want to be in a relationship. She keeps telling me to move on but I don't know if I can, because I am deeply in love with her, we did get back together for 1 day when she was very sick and I was taking care of her, than the next day she says she feels like a bitch because she dosnt want to be in a relationship. we were living together for a year before we moved to dorms for college. So is she being honest with me or just trying to let me down easy? And is there still a chance if I keep trying?

She also told me I had to become my own person when she broke up with me, forgot that detail,

02

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• well my advice is : let her go and move on , its never a good idea to be in a realtionship with someone like her if after 3 years she's like " i dont want a realtionship right now " imagine in the future if something serious happens she will leave you without looking back , find a girl who truly wants to be with you and nothing can stop her from being with you , this girl seems like a really bad idea.

• Well the part I don't understand is 2 days before she broke up she was still being Loving to me and everything, it's hard for me to move on, I'm an introvert and I think about her all the time, :/

• Sounds good to me, I just know there is still some love in her for me just by the way she looks at me, but if it doesn't work, I'll move on and she will still be my friend.

• yeah that sounds good , the problem with girls is that once they make up their minds... its hard to change it , dont be subjective with them be emotional

• she probably is going to frat houses this weekend
    dont ever take her bck

she is right! become your own man! and when or if she comes back, tell her she had a chance and now its over