Do you Gagers think it's weird to still talk to your ex boyfriend after you have broken up?

@Paris13 , @scuff1986 , @PrettyRican , @Applefan1 , and @smahala1991 can you answer this one too please :)

• Yes, it's weird.
  • No, it's not weird.
  • It depends on what you and your ex talk about.
    Vote C

125

Most Helpful Guy

• It does depend a bit on what you and him talk about. Otherwise no it is not weird. Many people remain friends after splitting apart so it is not weird at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, not at all, @Ashely_Princess, especially if you both end up good friends like you did with Someone Special who who still cares a great deal about you, girlfriend or friend in the end.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 4

• nope not weird at all, as long as you still get on

• as long as you two can get along its perfectly ok :)

• What about should I be silenced :( :(

• Who broke up with who? And does the person who got broken up with still have feelings for the other?

What Girls Said 11

• My ex who I left 5 years ago has been in contact and we've met up a few times and it's actually been really good. Totally platonic, we have a laugh and reminisce about the old times. It's still kind of odd and it's a bit of a secret but it's been a positive and refreshing experience. I would not be able to do this with other exs.

• Oh and thanks for answering

• It depends on the situation. Not every break up is a bad one, some people just aren't interested in each other anymore and would be better off friends. As long as he's not holding you back then I don't see the big deal. But if you have a new boyfriend he may have an issue with it.

• I don't think it's weird. I know plenty of people who remained friends after they've broken up with each other and honestly isn't that the best way to end a relationship? It's kinda like there's still a happy end to it. :)

• Cool, thanks for answering :)

• I kept in contact with my ex boyfriend for almost a year after we broke up and it was one of the worst decisions I've made. Turns out he wasn't over me and was still low key trying to get me back, even though he knew I had another boyfriend who I love very much.

I think it depends, honestly. As long as the both of you are 100% over each other and are capable of moving on, I think it could work out.

• Thanks for answering :)

• I still talk to my ex. We joke around, I know his current girlfriend, I still greet his parents etcetc. It all depends on how to left off. We both agreed that we weren't going to work out and it's better off being friends than ruining what we have. Another guy, we broke up fighting and when I see him I just ignore him and vice versa.

• Oh ok cool, thanks for answering :)

• Depends on the how the breakup was. If you ended on good terms then it wouldn't be weird.

• Oh ok thanks for answering

• I would say it depends on what you and your ex talk about.. LOL!! 😂

• i don't think it's weird at all

• Thanks for answering :)

• Nope, I think it's completely normal.

• Thanks for answering :)

• I don't think it weird

• I tried. I apologised. He doesn't care. He...
    I can't do this :( :'(