I don't want to hurt him again, but at the same time I wonder if we are supposed to be more?

OK so I started to become really good friends with this guy, hanging out every day, and my roomie recommended that we date so we tried it and it didn't really work..well now we have become friends again and I get that weird urge to flirt with him and that I want to be more...I don't want to hurt him again, but at the same time I wonder if we are supposed to be more since this has happened twice...please help

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Talk yourself through it and be honest with yourself. Why didn't it work last time? What is it about him that makes you want to try again? Is it the attention?...his looks?...because your friends think you should?...something more? If you broke up with him, there's a reason you did that. Why? Don't start something unless you're absolutely sure it's what you want and you know why you want it. Second chances are very much possible. Can't say the same for thirds.