Is it time to let go?

I have been talking with this guy for one month but we haven't been out on a date. We met at work and live an hour away from each other. In the beginning he said he would drive and come see me and that the distance didn't matter, I told him i didn't mind making the drive as well but we haven't, gotten together. All we do is text and sometimes talk on the phone but thats it. I expressed my feelings on the issue he said the distance and our schedules is making it hard but he will try harder. I have tried several times to drive and meet him afterwork on my off days have him come to me on his nothing. He has kids I do not and he is older than me. Should i let it go? I ask him about our future together and he says we will take it slow and see what happens. I have feelings for him and I already had this conversation with him about the lack of priority and him not taking the lead. Am I being impatient and selfish? I know he has a lot going on should I wait?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• As a partner you have every right to see his physical body in front of you so no, you're not being selfish. I would say talk more on this subject with him tell him that it's becoming a problem for me and that I'm tired of waiting. I'm only doing this because of how much I care deeply for our relationship with that said if he does take action and feel for you then YAY! but if he does not tell him that this won't do the relationship any good. Good luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course you have to understand his busy schedule, as he would have to understand yours, but how much disappoint and waiting are you willing to take? Eventually his schedule would have to clear up, even if it's a small window. The question is will he see it as a window where he can go to see you? I say, give him time--what you believe is reasonable--but eventually, he has to make some kind of physical effort. If it goes on past another month just calls/texts, I'd say you're looking at a guy who doesn't perceive you to be worth that extra mile.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• Take it slow... I think he might be busy... since he has kids... maybe he is busy with them...