Guys, Is this worth going back?

We don't have to talk...

Because it's clear this is not what I want...

After almost a year of dating I thought I would be good enough to meet your friends and family... NO. (fiancé issue or not)

I thought when you date someone that they celebrate anniversaries there month or six month... NOT US...

I thought that maybe spending a weekend together or making plans was something couples did but this past year I have mainly been a sleep over friend and door mat... Cuddle buddy, minus the sex...

I thought maybe you would show me that I matter or that I meant something to you... Because what you say is hard to believe because you have lied and your actions SCREAM I don't want her... Until I feel like it, she can wait till I can be there...

So I'm done... You don't want me the way I want you... I want a real relationship.. I barely believe you because you have lied to me from the beginning and I don't trust you because i have never met one of your female friends not even shanell or my neighbor...

So this is not real... It's not hard to come see someone or talk to them you have shown me that over and over that you can be there, that you can communicate with me... But I'm done

I know you won't disrespect my decision...

I left him: but all he has to say is:
Wow really? Ok, you got it then... if you don't believe me that's fine by all means... yeah I'll respect it and I won't bother you at all... smh

I know i should just leave it alone.

1

What Guys Said 1