My ex has been accusing me of things I did not do over the past 3 months. Now the police are involved, please help?

He broke up with me 3 months ago. He has accused me of making up fake dating profiles to talk to him. Making calls to him from Canada. Peeping through his windows and harassing him and skreching my tires in his parking lot when I was back home with my family 1 hour away. I did show up once unannounced after we began seeing each other again. I had just found out a family member of mine was in the hospital. Not the right choice. I was upset and thought we could talk. That was 3 weeks ago. We briefly texted about a week ago about how he can't have this kind of stress in his life with these weird things happening and needs to focus 100% on school. He wants to be left alone for now and if we talk in the future it will be a decision he makes. THEN at 2am I get a call from the police!!! Asking me if I had been texting and calling him from another number. That he'd been getting the texts/calls for a while now and he thinks it is probably me. I don't know what has happened. Why someone who loved me at one point would turn so evil? Even if someone is doing these weird things to him, I don't know why he thinks it would be me. I think that's what hurts the most. I don't know what to do anymore. I don't want him to actually think I did any of these things.

01

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't care what he thinks.

• Unfortunately. I do. Maybe not this person he has turned into now but I care about the person I use to know.

• The truth is that person changed. Even if he went back to his old self, you could never trust that it won't happen again.

• He hates me. He hates me for something I did not do.

What Girls Said 0