I think I'm going to have to transfer school because of my ex?

He broke up with me 3 months ago and began dating again 2 months ago. He played things very hot and cold and wasn't the same person he once was. We were in love at one point but I don't even know how to feel about that anymore. We both go to the same school for our graduate degree. The past 3 months he has accused me of making up fake online dating profiles to contact him, calling him from Canada, peeking through his windows, and now texting and calling from another number. At 2am I got a call from the police saying he thinks I've done this. I can't be apart of this anymore. I'm being pushed over the edge. Maybe someone is doing these things but it's not me. He has it in his head that I've done all of these awful things. I hurt to the core that someone I loved so much thinks I would do something horrible and pretty much hates me. I don't know if I can stay at the same school any longer. We live way to close to each other. My mental well being is on the edge. I'm in so much pain and don't know what to do?

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Could you contact the police and tell them you're not doing any of that but he keeps accusing you. Even if they can't do anything immediately, they'll be aware of what's going on if he calls them again.

• I told the police officer that. I don't want to call him again and turn this into yet a bigger issue. I just want to be left alone. I need to find a way to move on and I haven't. He's not the same person and I'm having trouble understanding that. I don't know if this is something I'll ever get over. Someone I loved so much doing this to me. Hating me.