My relationship with food?

when I go to eat something , I will start to think of stuff that makes me feel sick. Like today I cooked some pizza and as I went to put it in my mouth I started thinking of ,blood , sick , and other nasty things and it makes me not want to eat anymore. This happens almost everyday. I'm starving yet every time I think I won't do it , it always ends up happening. This has been going on for about 3 months now and its getting me. Any ideas why this is happening and does this happen to anyone else.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I would suggest seeing a psychologist for this problem- they can find the root cause as to why you are doing this and how to fix it. In the meantime, try to think back to when you first started doing this and think about anything that may have tramutized you or disgusted you and start thinking back from there. Try as hard as you can to think good thoughts before and after eating.