My ex has moved in with his new girlfriend after one week of dating?

he just got a new girlfriend and she is basically chavvy has a baby, and on benefits and he's moved in with her already :/
i don't understand, I work really hard and I'm doing a degree at university and I wasn't good enough.
do you think he loves her?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I doubt it. The honeymoon won't last. Don't pay him anymore attention, he isn't worth it

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's will to leave you for that. He is not even worth thinking about. Let that be your reason to move on. It happens like that. A lot of dudes shack up with government chicks. She might be cashing out. Anyways its a million dudes and you young do you will find somebody soon.

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like the guy is an idiot to me. First he leaves you then he moves in with some other chick after a week… besides one week is not enough time to fall in love with someone.

• Why are you bothered about what he does?

I doubt he loves her, I doubt it's going to last as it seems rushed and you really shouldn't be thinking about it.

Move on.

What Girls Said 1

• Why are you even bothered by it if he's your ex...
    Oh well.