Is it normal to think about an ex a lot?

My boyfriend and I of 1.5 years broke up a couple months ago. We've had no contact since then & I've been doing everything to keep myself busy and to better my life. He blocked me on social media & I never see him because he lives in another city. But I still think about him a lot and everything reminds me of him. I wonder if he's thinking about me or misses me also. We had a bad break up, I was so depressed & hurt for a while. I know our relationship is over for good & im trying to move on. I feel like im moving on but then I have these thoughts & I don't know what I should do..

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• That's just normal. If you can’t bear the thought of not thinking about the relationship breakup, then set a specific time to let your obsessive thoughts about your ex run wild. I’d suggest 15 minutes at the beginning or end of the day and maybe a 15 minute stint at lunch, too (if you’re really dedicated.)

When the obsession intrudes at the wrong time (in the middle of a work meeting, for instance), then remind yourself that you get to obsess all you want in your ''obsession time.''

During your obsession time, you must sit and do nothing but think, wail, cry, and obsess about your ex-boyfriend. After a few days of this, you’ll find it boring to sit and do nothing but think about your ex.

Good luck.

• men are jerks.. im facing the same problem.. no matter what we must be better off without them.. they are just assholes..