My emotions are on a roller coaster even after 8 months of breakup?

I have good days and bad days. Mostly good when I don't think about him or think about good memories. But then bad days hit me (like these few days) where I am just so depressed and uninterested in anything. It really sucks when it happens but I can't do anything about it. I try to make myself busy but it feels like I'm only forcing myself and then I feel even worse. I miss how my life was while we were together. We were together for 3 years by the way. Do you also get roller coaster feelings even after a long time after breakup?

11

What Guys Said 1

• dear
    your problem because you live so much in your past . you can't live in 2015 body with 1999 thoughts, otherwise you'll prevent yourself from discovering who you are and what do you want from (YOU) . If you want to know your past look into your present conditions. If you want to know your future look into your present actions. you must let go of the old to make way for the new; the old way is gone . sometimes you have to get knocked down lower than you have ever been to stand up taller than you ever were before. life is a challenges and experiences to make you stronger . it's never to late, so buy for yourself some happiness and some joy from life market, because you deserve to be a happy person

Good luck...

What Girls Said 1

• You need to see someone and talk it out. It should t take more than 6 mo tha to get over a break up.