Is reconnecting with an Ex really that bad?

I have recently texted my ex and we had a good conversation. We broke up 2 years ago and we are both over eacher other and have dated other people. Is this really that bad to try to build a friendship again?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see anything wrong if both of you are on the same page. But if one still has romantic feelings and the other one doesn't, the first one can, and will, end up hurt.

What Girls Said 1

• Horrible terrible worst idea ever

• Never ends well we all move on to new relationships later and it just gets too sticky with emotions and other feelings it's best just to move forward not backwards

• I am definitely over her and don't have any feelings for her at all and I would think she doesn't have any feelings for me either because she was telling me how she loved this girl that she is dating... yeah she is dating a girl now. Is that still a bad idea?

What Guys Said 0