Guys, what to do?

So this guy used to like me but at the time I had something else going on but now I think that I kind of like him. I don't have the nerve to come out and say it but how can I let him know in a way that's obvious? I don't mind being a little slutty, if that's what it calls for.i really like him :)

02

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think you need to do anything drastic. Just let him know you know he exists. I don't know what kind of relationship you have with him, acquaintances, friends, a guy you see on the subway or bus every day, so its hard to tell you exactly how to edge your way in there.

I'd just make yourself known. Wave at him. Say hi. Anything. Talk to him. Ask him out for coffee. Yeah, its ok for girls to ask guys out, really. I think once you can be a part of his social circle, you'll know what to do.

Personally, I've always found when girls are a little touchy, like when they touch my arm while talking to me, it gets my attention.

Best of luck to you!

• Be completely honest with him.

What Girls Said 0