Should I send an apology to my ex?

For the past couple of weeks, I spammed my ex with messages and calls asking if we can meet up. He never answered, so I kept messaging him. He ended up blocking my number yesterday. I feel bad it got to the point that he had to block me, but I guess I was just so blinded to get a response. I don't want to always be remembered as the ex who wouldn't stop and I want to end on a better note. So should I send him a message something like, 'Sorry for going overboard on the messages. I wanted an reply but I got the point and I won't send anymore messages after this.'

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't. He might get the cops involved, let him come to you

• do you think he will? I feel like I pushed him so far that he just wants me out.

• Will I always be labeled as the ex that wouldn't ever stop?

• Yepparoo

Most Helpful Girl

• Important right now is to not send any more messages. The next message could very well be the final straw for him to call the cops, because you are dangerously close to stalking him. He is your ex, and I hate to say it, but you have to let him go. He won't respond anymore, I can guarantee you that.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes you should. If you feel guilthy you should apologize

• If he blocked you that apology won't even reach him. Just move on.

What Girls Said 2

• It's ok if you think you can keep your promise.

• Relationships move on... Life moves on.