How to get over a girl?

Dated this girl for nearly a year, she started ignoring me for about 2 months so I ended it, it made me really depressed, she didn't care. I keep thinking about it even though it happened nearly a month ago, and I dont know what to do and its driving me insane and I want to die.

24

Most Helpful Girl

• You still like her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Brother I know how you feel, I've so been there! If you can't salvage your relationship you must emotionally detach. Punch yourself in the balls, focus on her negatives, meet other women so you can realize there's other girls out there, resist thinking about her. It'll take time. And Ice cream lol. Good luck

What Girls Said 1

• Ever tried to figure out why she's ignoring u?

• She said "we just fell out of contact" That wasn't true.

• How'd u know it wasn't true?

What Guys Said 3

• If you really want to get over a woman, you need to forget the fact she exists. I mean pretend for a while, a few days or weeks like she doesn't exist until you get over her.

• there's no simple answer for that's, because you live in your past world which you can't find yourself . you can spend hours, days, weeks, months, or even years sitting alone in a dark room, over-analyzing a situation from the past and wondering what happened?, but you simply won't find answers to your questions because you prevented yourself from the simplest things that you deserve (happiness)
    Don’t let the pain make you desperate, and wake up.

• You want to die bc of this shit sample pro! by the way why she's ignoring you what you did to her?

• I dont know

• Maybe you did something wrong based on her rules. Sorry can't help you