Long distance relationship break up?

So my ex broke up with me a weekago, I talked to her later that night when we broke up. I told her I wasn't ready to give up on that easy and I was going to fight for her. Anything or anyone that is in the way. And her doubts that she may have if we were to get back together. So she left it as let me think about everthing and get back to you. I texted her a few days after that converstion asking what her thoughts were on what we talked about the other night. She responed with she doesn't think its a good time for us to betogether right now with where we are. I didn't respond to that message and haven't talked to her since. We where long disance and had been from the 3rd month dating we both went away to school and she is done and i have just this year left. But I was reading some of those books and articles to get an ex back. Seems like it could work, bettering my self first then texting her. But I came to the conclusion today that I have any friends in LDRs from high school and are still going. Yes they many have had problems but they worked them out because they are still dating. So I guess this gives me hope but also the fact that she wasn't strong enough to with stand the distance I dont like. Every relationship has its ups and down some vallyes are just bigger then other I guess. What are your thoughts on using those books and articles to get your ex back?

11

What Girls Said 1

• i'm facing the same problem but i know it is not possible if our partner love us they will not hurt us. love has turn to hatred. he was cruel and people we love will do that to us when they start to be selfish and stop loving us back.

What Guys Said 1

• but it was a long distance relationship , those are often a lot harder to maintain or keep interesting as people are apart from each other. maybe it just wasn't working for her anymore. her text seems to indicate to me that she isn't interested in a relationship at this time. I think that you just need to take a step back from this and either take a break from dating or get out there and meet someone closer to you , that you can see in person everyday