Why are girls so vindictive and heartless?

When my ex wife and I separated she would do things that would hurt me more and more. I wanted her back but she kept draging me a long like we would get back together only to make me feel worse. She never took any of the blame for our separation and divorce. All she did was point fingers at me. In her head she was doing the right thing. She thought it was okay to keep me away from my friends and family. She thought it was okay to have total control over what I did. She thought it was okay for her to break my things when she was mad at me. It has been a year now since we separated. It was an ugly relationship but not all it was. I never want to feel it ever again from any girl. I don't think I'll ever come out of this. She's doing just fine. Bitch..

21

Most Helpful Girl

• She sounds abusive honestly. I'm really sorry that you had to go through that and you're still hurting :(

It may feel like you'll never come out of this, but you will heal I promise. It's okay to be angry, and it's okay to feel sad. But don't give up; you won't always feel so awful <3

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel your pain, but why would you let one psychotic bitch put you off women for the rest of your life?

What Girls Said 1

• #generalisation283 so sorry about ur bad experience, i really am, but u best not be taking it out on the rest of us kthanksbye.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!