We decided not to talk anymore because circumstances won't allow us to be together and now I feel nauseous :( and I can't eat. WHY?

Last month I met this guy while I was on a business trip in another city and we stayed in the same hotel and met in the hotel bar. He was there on business too. We had a lot of fun together in the evenings when we weren't working and we exchanged numbers the day I left (I left before him). We've been talking every single day but we realize we are getting way too attached to each other. He also decided the distance is too much for him and he's constantly worrying if I'm with someone else. I worry about that too but I can control my feelings. Well on Friday we were talking and I told him if things aren't going to go anywhere then we should probably cut each other off now. He was upset but he agreed. I mainly said it out of hurt but I also know it's the right thing to do. I felt so sick as I was telling him this.. and we said our goodbye's I started crying and I couldn't stop. I was supposed to go out with friends on Friday but I canceled cus I felt so sick. I didn't even sleep I was just crying ALL NIGHT.

Now it's Tuesday and I still feel nauseous. I'm so unstable and I'll just start crying out of nowhere. I can barely eat. Sometimes I'll be okay when I don't let myself think about him... but once I start thinking about him I get sick.. and I can't stop thinking about him. Why is this so hard? I just met him a month ago.. what is wrong with me? Why can't I just forget him and move on? We were never even together.. this isn't a breakup.. we were just two people that liked each other and decided as adults that we should move on and not talk to each other.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• damn been there. the only thing that solves this is time.

What Guys Said 1

• If your "lots of fun" included sex you might be pregnant and the aditional hormones could be causing it

• We didn't have sex.

• Well then I'm out of ideas sorry

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe just start talking to him since you miss him so much.