Is my sub-conscious telling me that we need each other in our lives in some form of way?

I broke up with this girl like 2 weeks ago. and we just stop talking to each other like last week because we had a huge argument and it even went to threats. And ever since, I kept dreaming about her waking up thinking about her. When I'm about to go sleep, I don't even think about her. I'm trying really hard to move on. I even started to talk to other women. Is she still thinking about me? before you say no, she does have pride. Should I be the better person and apologize?

I just wanna get this out of my head
thank you people. Even though I still think about her at times, I'm feeling a lot better. I'm not even dreaming about her anymore.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• It's your subconscious reliving the moments you've had together and possible wishes/things you wanted to share with her. You're not actively thinking about it anymore but the memories of the feelings you had remain, and they will stay with you for a little while longer. Don't think too much of it and try to move on. If she and you are meant to be together, that will happen in good time anyway.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 1

• No your subconsious isn't, you're hurt dude of course you're gonna dream about her thats natural

And apologise but don't become friends and talk regularly

What ex'a do that?