Tell the ex girlfriend this... or say nothing & disappear?

I've been doing some thinking for the last couple of weeks & have come to a decision that I don't think we are going to be able to continue talking. This hasn't been an easy decision to come to. In fact, it's been the exact opposite. I wish that I never had to say this to you because it sure as hell isn't what I want. I still have very strong feelings for you & you know that I love you & that's why this has been a difficult decision. I debated rather or not to tell you this, but because I respect you & I want to be totally honest, I had to tell you. Because I respect myself, this is what I have to do. I have not healed. I'm simply not in a position to go from sharing my life with you in an intimate, meaningful way... to just being friends & I don't know if I will ever be in that position. I can understand if you're angry or upset with me. I want the best for you. I always have & always will. Lord knows, that not a single damn day goes by that I don't wish that things were different between us. I will always wish you well & if our paths never cross again, there will always be a place in my heart that belongs only to you.

20

What Girls Said 2

• Tell her, if you think it'll help. Either way she'll feel how she does and think what she thinks, in time she may believe what you said.

• That's sweet. ❤️

What Guys Said 0