Whats normal behavior after a break-up?

Just called it off with a lovely lady I had been dating for the past 3 months, because I just wasn't feeling it anymore. I felt like we were growing apart because of her busy schedule and the lack of time spent together. I really wanted talk to her in person but she didn't want me to see her, so texting was the only option. I told her how I felt and that it was bad timing right now for us to get into anything serious and told her id prefer if we could just be friends. It was a bittersweet goodbye for me but I do feel some sort of relief that im not wasting her time. Id would just like to know is this common for a break-up and how do i go about maintaining a friendship with her?

10

What Girls Said 1

• Break-up behavior is different for everyone and it has a lot to do with your personality and overall lifestyle before, during, and after the break-up. Many people feel relief after a break-up if they felt the relationship wasn't going anywhere or that they were simply wasting time.

What Guys Said 0