Why won't my ex from 3 year's ago won't leave me alone?

My Ex and I broke up 3 year's ago. Our 1 1/2 year long relationship wasn't anything special; I only saw him 3-5 times a month and when we were together it was only 3 or 4 hours of watching t. v, having sex, and talking. When we broke up I thought that wouldn't be in contact anymore... I was wrong. In the 3 year's after our relationship he's had 2 kids, I have a new boyfriend and yet he still has time to call and text me every other month. Everytime he contacts me it's from a different number, and he calls me babe like we're still together, tells me he misses me and he wants to meet even though I have a boyfriend. The one time I did give in and meet with him we talked and then he proceded to try to kiss me, knowing that I'm happy with someone else. I always let him know that notging is going to happen between us anymore and I even asked him why does he keep contacting me, and his response was "I always think about you, and I liked where our relationship was going and I was falling inlove with you." Anytime I tell someone else (including my current bf) this story they tell me "the p*ssy was to bomb ", but I refuse to believe that. Will a guy really chase after you for 3 years just for sex? After having 2 kids a guy would contact you for 3 years just for p*ssy? Or is it something else?
Why won't my ex from 3 year's ago won't leave me alone?
Add Opinion