Did my girlfriend cheat on me or has she done more than what she said?

Ok guys so i was with my ex for 5 years and she went on holiday with her girlfriend. Everyday she would message me that she isn't enjoying it and wants to come home and how much she misses me and how much she loves me to a point my phone wouldn't stop going off. She came back and she was cold with me. I hugged her but she barely looked at me and went straight to sleep. When i woke up with her the next day she was sat up crying saying that she couldnt do this anymore and that she doesn't feel the same way any more and went to stay with a firend. I then found out that they both met this guy on holiday and i dragged it out of her when i mentioned his name and she told me that she kissed him and also that her friend slept with him. I kept asking her and she said i kissed him for a few seconds and regreted it. She said her friend and him slept together and but he liked my ex girlfriend. We have since been broken up and know she has been talking to him since. What do you guys think happened because i have no closure on this and dont know what to do and how to act with her as she is moving out soon and all of her stuff is here. I need opinions what to do and also what you think actually happened. Thank you in advance! Id like to add that i also found pictures on our shared ipad of this guy naked a few weeks after the break up

• she probably slept with the guy and won't admit it
  • she might be telling the truth
  • unsure
    Vote C

36

Most Helpful Guy

• As much as I would like to save your feelings dude this is one time I just can't do that and feel I was telling the truth. In all likelihood , yes her and her friend both slept with him.

• Both? Why do you think both? No problem i appreciate any feedback. Sometimes if you feel like you have a cloudy brain its good to hear so hard truths

• I dont know how to handle it to be honest. I dont know if i should just not bother with her at all till she physically and just ignore her. Tear into her. Or just write her a letter on how she's made me feel. I feel that she shouldn't have the freedom to do what she wants and live the life she wants and i should lay down and accept it. I feel what she did she should feel horrible for. Which sounds awful because im not that kind of man but yet still feel she got off easy

• I think the letter for me would be the way to go. I would be able to sort through my feelings better that way rather a heated one on one where my anger and hurt would collide and cloud my thoughts and I would wind up not asking certain? s or not venting all of what I had to say if that makes sense. I also think by my doing that it would give me (if nothing else ) the illusion of closure

What Girls Said 3

• Tbh, I think she is being honest with what happened, but she emotionally gained feelings for this guy once he told her that he liked her. I strongly feel their relationship won't last because he's clearly a slime ball (sleeping with her friend and kissing her). He'll probably end up screwing ur ex over and she'll probably sob with regret for leaving you.

• Thank you. She has lately just told me that she misses me and she wants to work things out. Its a very tough choice to make as im hurt and i lost trust but i still love her sadly.

• I thibk she acted that way when she came home because she felt guilty. Im not sure what to do. Or how to go about it. Thank you by the way!

• She definitely acted that way out of guilt. But you were able to figure out that something wasn't right because of that. You know her well enough to know if she's being honest or if she's hiding something. If you strongly feel like you can't trust her, then the relationship will never work. Good luck!

• Talk to her till you get the truth out and give a few days in between. You didn't see it happening and she didn't admit it and having trust at times like these is the test to a relationship. The truth comes out in the end anyway. If you find out she lied, you can leave her the next second. But if she had said the truth, the trust would be broken, it could be too late to mend and you might be guilty of falsely accusing and hurting her for a long time.

Everything is for the good and has a reason, brother.

• My theroy is. If i diddnt drag it out of her would she of told me?

• It's your right to know. She would ask in your position, wouldn't she? Whether you asked her or choose not to, you are not at fault. And the truth always triumphs.

• This is true but she won't come near me now. I can never see her or get hold of her unless its something regarding her things. When i have she sticks to her story. I know they stillmessage each other and some of it is so soppy it makes me want to puke

• She probably slept with him but told you that her friend did. And she probably kissed him back longer and loved it

What Guys Said 5

• Dude, you have more than enough evidence to put together a picture. And if this woman isn't giving the barest hint of integrity by setting the record straight -- yes or no -- then she's not worth any further effort.

Pack it up and move on. She certainly has.

Good luck.

• I think in whatever way she cheated, she cheated. Even if just a kiss. And i think she was lovey after and saying she missed you because she felt guilty. Then by the time she got back she marinated on it and decided she wanted to end things. Now you should be saying whatever and moving on because you really don't need someone like that.

• Thanks man! By the way she was saying those things while she was away through text. When she actually got home she was cold and ended it the next day

• Can't say for sure but if I was to bet money on it, I'd say she slept with him.

• Ok so it's clear she cheated but what you should do is gather all her stuff up and set it outside by the garbage bins and tell her if she dosent come get her stuff by the time the trash runs in the morning her shit is getting tossed out. Also change the locks

• I feel horrible for saying this because im not a bad guy. But i feel she needs to feel shitty for this because im here feeling like crap and she probably isn't

• Dude she lied to you and left you for the dude how you still feel anything for her is strange I'm a gentleman and if I had a girlfriend I would love her hard but if she broke my heart like what your ex girl did then I no longer care about her, her belongings none of it

• The guy she may or may not of done this with doesn't live in my country but i guess you're right. Its just hard to get through

• why worry about your ex? move on

• I need closure as i dont want to be pals with her if its more. I just wonder if the whole relationship i should of been reading signs more

• if you were together for 5 years, you deserve an hour of her time.

she's prolly avoiding it, because when you two do eventually discuss it like adults, she'll feel like shit.

remember it's what you want (closure), not what she wants. you'd have to force her hand in a clever way. deflate a tire on a car of hers at work... with an air tank to refill it after you've talked. (a bicycle pump actually works too).

anything short of handcuffing her to a chair.

• Like i said I've got more chance of getting hold of santa. Each time I've asked her she has stuck by that story. I've seen that they are talking all lovey dovey since we broke up. But would she of ever told me if i diddnt drag it out of her? Was it more than a kiss and she's just filled with guilt when i see her which is why she breaks down all the time? Has she done things in the relationship? Who knows