Will he come back? what shuld I do?

okay well my boyfriend broke up with me last week and we ride the same bus. and id cry because I couldn't hold it in and he'd look at me with a sad and concerned look. my friend says he honestly feels that my ex still likes me. he broke up with me because he thought there wasn't any spark anymore... well he keeps looking at me with that same look and tries to smile. will he come back? I want to do something to get him back. what should I do?

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• "If you really care about him let him go. If he comes back it's meant to be." That's what my mom told me when I went through my first breakup. It was really hard for me. To be honest I don't think you should be the one begging him to come back. I thought about doing it myself, but then you don't know if he's with you because he really cares or he feels bad. He let you go and if he cares he'll come back. Just say hi every now and then. Things will get easier. If he really cares he'll ask for a second chance. Give it a month or two. If you don't hear from him then forget about him.

• Just because he broke up with you doesn't mean he no longer cares about you. But if he doesn't feel that spark then there isn't much you can do. Try to find another way to school for a week to save yourself some pain. Maybe in time he'll realize how much he misses you and come back. I've been in this situation before and yeah he came back but in the end it didn't work out. It gets easier!