Help, rebound or not?

My boyfriend of a year + broke up with me around 7 months ago. We were arguing about something stupid such as a car and he called quits; he still wanted to remain friends though and said he really needed to focus of his education for now. Right before summer, 4 months ago, he confessed he still really cares and wants to date but he can’t because of his school and college etc and we hooked up, twice and agreed on the terms of being best friends.

He left for summer vacation and posted a bunch of pictures over Facebook of him with a bunch of girls holding their waists, obviously aimed to upset me for some reason. A few weeks later, he then said he didn’t want to be friends for now, as we need more space to move on. Now, since school started he met a girl and after one week of knowing her they started officially dating. She doesn’t seem like his type, she’s even done drugs in the past and left her ex for him (she was only single for 2 days). It breaks my heart seeing them walking around school together, parading and holding hands; I don’t know if he actually really likes her or he is trying to hurt me again. I can’t stop thinking about him, it’s ruining my life. We actually even had eye contact today if that’s a sign of anything. They’ve been together for just over a month now and I don’t know if this is a rebound relationship or not, what do you think?

Thank you so much

01

What Guys Said 1

• Honestly your best option is to just get over it.

What Girls Said 0